LeviathanJune 6, 2019
Residential and EarthQuake Prone?
If this sounds like you, then go along to the School of Architecture tonight, for a meeting organised by Inner City Wellington.
The collaborative lobby group for owners of residential units in EQPBs, (Inner City Wellington, Body Corporate Chairs’ Group and individual owners), invites owners to this important and urgent meeting.
Tonight, 6 June, 6-8pm. Dunlop Ave / 139 Vivian St.
They are going to be covering the following points:
• Update on lobbying of the Government and Wellington City Council to address the unfair treatment of owners of residential units.
• Release of ICW’s recent survey of affected owners and other research. The results are shocking.
• Free tool to help you calculate the FULL costs of strengthening.
• Update on buildings with pre-cast floors and insurance.
• Launch of a Petition to Parliament